|Bathed by the clear, warm waters of the Gulf Stream, the coast of North Carolina offers some of the best scuba and wreck diving in the United States. Whether interested in sight-seeing, underwater photography, maritime or military history, a technical diver or just beginning, from Cape Hatteras to Cape Fear, the abundant marine life and numerous shipwrecks of North Carolina offer something for scuba divers of all interests and skill levels.
- Shipwrecks of North Carolina
General and diving information on U-boats, tankers, freighters,
Civil War wrecks, sailing ships, artificial reefs, fishing vessels, etc.
- This Month Off the North Carolina Coast Shipwreck Chronology
- Marine Life of North Carolina
- North Carolina Dive Shops & Charter Boats
Names, addresses and phone numbers of NC Dive Shops
and Dive Charter Boats
- NC Tourism/Travel Info:
Mileage Chart, Airports, Highways, Ferry Schedules, links, etc.
- NC Marine Forecast & Current Conditions [Quick Text Load]
- BFDC BottomCam1 -
Find out what the fish are doing when you aren't looking!
- NC Wreck Diving Picture Gallery--Refreshes every 15 seconds